Experis Finance has an immediate need for IT Auditors who are interested in contract/consulting jobs in our Great Lakes region. We are an international consulting company with a legacy of work in the Risk Advisory Services niche. We work with many prominent client companies, ranging from Fortune 500 to mid-size companies, who utilize our consultants for IT Audit project solutions and temporary staffing opportunities. Assignments sometimes have the potential to convert to full-time positions with our clients. Opportunities include Contract/Consulting as well as "Temp-to-Perm" assignments. The Great Lakes region includes client companies in Michigan, Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. Most projects are in the Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit and Pittsburgh areas.
Our consultants are hired as W-2 employees, and are paid on an hourly basis though our regular bi-weekly payroll. Consultants can travel in from anywhere, as long as their "ALL-IN PAY RATE" includes covering their own travel, lodging, meals, etc. We also offer benefits to our consultants (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, etc.)
Please read the following before applying:
• NO CORP-TO-CORP sub-contracting. Consultants must be willing to work as our direct W-2 employees.
• NO VISA SPONSORSHIP. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, without sponsorship.
• NO "REMOTE" WORKERS. Consultants must be willing to work on-site at our clients' locations.
• HOURLY PAY RATES ARE "ALL-IN" (Travel and Lodging included.) Consultants make and pay for their own arrangements.
• Minimum of 5+ years of actual IT Auditing experience is required.
• CISA certification is a must.
• Other certifications, such as CPA, CRISC, CISSP, QSA, ITIL certifications would be a plus.
Successful candidates will have performed some of the following:
• Risk Assessments.
• Audit planning and execution.
• SOX testing.
• IT General Controls Reviews.
• Access Control.
• Application Reviews.
• Infrastructure Reviews.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this contract opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above listed requirements will be contacted.
For further information, contact:
Michael Spiro, Director of Recruiting
Experis Finance, Great Lakes Region
EXPERIS - Who We Are:
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com