One of our most prominent Banking clients is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst with Python programming experience for a long-term contract role doing Data Analytics and Code Review work in their Pittsburgh, PA offices. This is NOT a programming role -- but rather, it involves reviewing code and making recommendations on how to fix coding errors to remediate various issues that have already been identified by an audit team.
This is a long-term contract position with the possibility of it evolving into a full-time direct hire position. You would be working with one of the largest financial services institutions in the U.S. Their Audit Department alone is over 300 strong, and they are expanding at a rapid pace. There are great opportunities here for career growth. This company is focused on employee recognition and talent development. It is an award-winning workplace that has been recognized for its inclusive culture and commitment to employee engagement. The compensation plan is highly competitive. This is an exciting, growth-oriented position with a highly regarded company!
• Must have Data Analytics experience and must understand basic Internal Audit / IT Audit processes and controls.
• Experience in a Banking environment would be ideal.
• Must have experience with Python programming language.
• Risk Management or Compliance experience is strongly desired.
• Must have strong communications skills.
Please read the following before applying:
• NO CORP-TO-CORP sub-contracting. Candidates must be willing to work as direct W-2 employees.
• NO VISA SPONSORSHIP. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, without sponsorship.
• NO "REMOTE" WORKERS. Candidates must already live near and work on-site at our client's office in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above listed requirements will be contacted.