Our client is an international consulting firm that provides complex solutions to companies in multiple industries. They have an immediate need for Compliance Auditors with Banking Industry experience who are interested in contract/consulting jobs in the Cleveland/Akron area. They have a number of Internal Audit Co-Sourcing relationships with many prominent client companies in the area, ranging from Fortune 500 to mid-size companies, who utilize our consultants for both project solutions and talent resourcing (staffing) opportunities. Assignments sometimes have the potential to convert to full-time positions with our clients.
• 5+ years of experience with Internal Auditing in a Financial Institutution.
• CIA, CISA, CRISC, CRMA certifications would be a plus.
Specific experience is required in the following compliance areas:
• BSA/AML Compliance Audits.
• Mortgage Compliance Audits.
• Deposits Compliance Testing.
• Reg. B Testing.
• General Retail Lending Reviews.
Successful candidates will have performed some of the following:
• Risk Assessments.
• Audit planning and execution.
• SOX testing.
• Process and Control Reviews.
• Access Control.
• Financial Audits.
• Operations Audits.
• Mortgage Operations Audits.
• Commercial Credit Operations.
• Spread Sheet Control Reviews.
If you feel you meet the qualifications and experience requirements listed above, please submit your resume.
Note: Opportunities include Contract/Consulting as well as "Temp-to-Perm" assignments. Only qualified candidates with the above listed experience will be contacted.